Last updated: May 15, 2023
Health Nut (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the healthnutla.com website and mobile application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and other information (“Personal Information”).
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, and improving our services.
When you place an order through our website or mobile app, we collect your name, email address, phone number, and delivery address. We do not store your credit card or payment information. Our third-party payment processor handles all payment information and is compliant with PCI-DSS requirements.
Additionally, when using our mobile app, we may collect your email address, name, and phone number for account creation and authentication purposes.
If you participate in our loyalty program, we may also collect your name, email address, and phone number to provide you with loyalty rewards and personalized offers.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Health Nut uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under GDPR
Health Nut may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Please note that we may retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.